Home/ArchMark | Donate - Impressum
This is my take on synthetic graphics benchmarking.
ArchMark 0.50 is the current version. Notable improvements beyond the previous public release:
- timing is compatible with varying clock speed (Cool'n'Quiet, SpeedStep etc)
- more robust testing and analysis methods throghout
- can specify output base name
- pre-analysis results are dumped to csv format
- reworked user interface
- working "copy BB code to clipboard" functionality for forum dwellers
- new test: Readback
- the Geometry test can and will automatically use ARB_vertex_buffer_object and ATI_vertex_array_object instead of display lists
Example results on a Radeon 9800Pro, generated by ArchMark 0.50 in 80 seconds.